We Are Here to help You!
- Get the Job you Want
- Choose a Career you will Love
- Succeed and Advance in the Workplace
- Enjoy a Balanced Work/Life
We offer counseling, coaching and support for accomplishing these goals by creating the best fit between who you are and what you do.
A Best Fit Career is Aligned with your:
- Skills and strengths
- Professional expertise
- Passion and purpose
- Work and life values
- Personality type
- Life roles and family needs
- Financial considerations
- Preferred work environment
- Better health and longer life span
- Increased productivity and performance
- A sense of accomplishment
- Potentially higher pay and advancement
- Greater self-esteem
- Balanced Work/Life
- Enhanced family relationships
- Increased energy
- Joy, and a greater quality of life
Michal Orenstein-Orpaz, M.S. is a career counselor, consultant and coach, speaker and seminar leader. She is the owner of Best Fit Careers, with over 18 years of experience in all aspects of career planning, job search and career advancement. She has successfully applied her solid counseling skills, deep knowledge of the field, and cutting edge strategies in a wide range of settings, serving thousands of clients of all ages and stages in their careers gain career satisfaction and success. Read more »
“Several years ago I lost my job as an industrial chemist of 25 years. After discussions with Michal, special assessments and outstanding analysis, she led me to a teaching career which I loved dearly and was dedicated to until my recent retirement. If you need help with career path choice, I strongly recommend you speak with Michal. She is wonderful – very warm and caring and takes a very special interest in her clients”.
– Ken S., Thousand Oaks, CA
Get In Touch
Michal Orenstein-Orpaz, M.S.
Career Counselor, Consultant, & Coach, Los Angeles, CA
You must be logged in to post a comment.