Can you relate to any one of these challenges?
- “I am due for a salary raise. How can I communicate my value to my manager”?
- “I need more time with my family. What is the best way to negotiate for telecommuting”?
- “One of my colleagues has been spreading rumors about me. What shall I do”?
- “Technology is changing so fast. How do I keep my skills up-to- date”?
- “Job security is a thing of the past. How can I transfer my skills to a different work environment”?
- “I feel devastated and scared with my recent job loss. How do I cope and what steps shall I take”?
I offer expert coaching and support to help you gain the necessary skills to thrive in the ever changing job market, and create the best fit between your work and life.
- Negotiating for a raise, promotions and/or flexible work arrangements
- Gaining leadership skills
- Keeping your skills up-to-date
- Enhancing and communicating your value
- Developing and nurturing your network
- Leveraging your brand and contacts for career advancement
- Managing workplace relationships
- Dealing with burn-out and stress
- Practicing proper business etiquette
- Dealing with change
- Coping with job loss
“Michal is one of the most dedicated individuals I have worked with. Striving always for improvement, the joy of my work with her was how her leadership allowed me to be innovative and creative.”
(C. H., Granada Hills)