- “I am looking for a job in Graphic Design. How can I find target companies”?
- “I know what job I am looking for. How can I get to the hiring manager”?
- “I sent hundreds of resumes and got very few responses”.
- “I just don’t know how to sell myself”!
- “I am not comfortable with networking. How can overcome my shyness”?
- “What, in the world, is Personal Branding”?
- “Why shall I Tweet”?
If you are one in many who could use expert assistance with their job hunt in this challenging job market, I invite you to take advantage of my services.
“Michal played a very important part in guiding me on how to format my resume. Without her expertise, I may not have gotten the position at Parsons Engineering Science”
I have assisted hundreds of job seekers gain employment that best fits their preferences, needs and qualifications. My expertise is driven by my corporate work experience and hands-on experience in job development and placement. These, combined with solid coaching skills, keen ability to assess my clients’ true needs, cutting edge strategies, and “out of the box” thinking, result in a most effective self marketing campaign. Avoiding a “one-size-fits-all” approach, and “cookie cutter” resumes and cover letters, you will enjoy customized job search strategies, targeted and impactful resumes and written materials, effective interview coaching, and all the necessary tools to communicate your value and uniqueness. You may select all or any of my services:
- Identifying your Personal Brand
- Determining your job search objectives and strategies
- Creating a targeted list of companies and contacts
- Establishing a professional Online Profile
- Leveraging Social Media to expand your network
- Preparing your Elevator Pitch
- Crafting targeted resumes and cover letters
- Coaching and preparation for job interviews
- Evaluating job offers
- Negotiating for salary, benefits and alternative work-arrangements
- Organizing and managing your job search
Last, but not least, you will receive caring, ongoing support along this journey, helping you with the “lows”, and celebrating your accomplishments.
You must be logged in to post a comment.