We offer an affordable solution for small to medium-size organizations interested in providing transition assistance to their employees due to reduction in workforce, but can not afford the traditionally high cost of these services.
Our Advantage: Affordability, Flexibility, Quality, Efficiency
Programs are highly customized to your needs and budget constraints. You may select:
- One-on-one coaching
- Group workshops and seminars
- A combination of both
Services may be delivered by any of the following methods:
- In person
- By phone
- Via email
- Any combination of the options above
(We recommend at least one individual coaching session to enhance the much-needed support).
Our individual coaching and/or workshops and seminars will help candidates create a most effective self-marketing campaign to assist them with their transition. Again, you may choose all or any of the following:
- Crafting targeted resumes and cover letters
- Coaching and preparation for job interviews
- Coaching on networking skills
- Creating a targeted list of companies and contacts
- Employer contact and follow-up
- Personal Branding
- Establishing a professional Online Profile
- Leveraging Social Media to expand networking
- Preparing an Elevator Pitch
- Evaluating job offers
- Negotiating for salary, benefits and alternative work-arrangements
- Organizing and managing the job search
All our consultants are degreed career counselors and coaches with corporate experience, along with demonstrated success in job development and placement. We avoid a “one-size- fits- all” approach and “cookie cutter” resumes and cover letters. Candidates will acquire all the necessary tools to communicate their value and uniqueness, working with a caring professional who is genuinely interested in assisting them during this challenging time.
Contact us to assess your outplacement needs.