Michal has conducted hundreds of career-related workshops and seminars, and made presentations in state wide conferences and events, some of which include:
- Los Angeles Women’s Resource and Job Fair
- Educators Summit, the Siemens Corporation, Chicago
- California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, Board of Governors (BOG) Conference
- California Cooperative Education and California Placement Association Joint Conference
- Ventura County Women’s Regional Conference
- Creative Options, A Day For Women – California Lutheran University
She consistently receives recognition and praise for the high quality of information, her dynamic style, humor, sensitivity, and ability to engage the audience. Participants leave her presentations with enthusiasm and a clear plan of action.
“This was by far one of the best programs we have offered. You shard a lot of up-to-date information with skill and humor and managed to engage the participants with your interactive style”.
(Raya Sagi, Agoura Hills Library, County Library Manager)
The workshops, seminars and conference presentations are offered nationwide. They are tailored to your audience and time and budget constraints, covering a broad spectrum of topics related to career planning, job search, workplace issues and career management and advancement.
Partial list of workshops/presentations offered in the past:
- “Are you LinkedIn?; Expanding Your Network Through Social Media”
- “I & Company” – A Sales Approach to Job Search”
- “Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions”
- “I Just Graduated From College. Now what”?
- “From Teacher to Corporate Trainer; Transferable Skills for Career Change.”
- “Tried and True Tips for Keeping Ahead the Pack”.
- “Your Career Portfolio – A Safety Net in Today’s job Market”.
Contact me to discuss your training needs.